Job Vacancies and Career Opportunities
It’s not just a Job - It’s a Career
At LMG, our Teamwork value is integral to our business success. ‘We employ, train and develop the best people to fulfill their potential and feel proud to be part of a professional team that works together to execute and deliver results within a high-performance culture.’
Local Motor Group offers a wide range of career opportunities, from entry level to senior management, across our 14 dealership locations in Tasmania, including Launceston, Devonport, Burnie and Hobart.
These opportunities cover a range of different roles and departments including:
- Sales – Sales Managers, Sales Executives, Aftermarket Sales Consultants, Finance & Insurance Business Managers
- Trade & Technical – Service Managers, Service Technicians, Parts Managers, Parts Interpreters, Accessory Fitters, Vehicle Washers and Detailers
- Support – Administration, I.T., Accounts, Deal Processing, Stock Control, Reception, Customer Service, Customer Relations
- Professional – General Managers, Financial Controllers, Accountants, Human Resources, Marketing
- Trainee Roles –Apprentice Technicians, Sales Cadets, Business Administration Trainees
We Value Our People
Creating a great workplace means attracting the right people to join our business. We aim to be open and transparent about what we offer and seek to appeal to applicants whose own values align with our organisation’s to achieve the right cultural fit.
At LMG, we recruit for attitude as well as aptitude and provide extensive on the job training and support. We’re always looking to complement our existing team with like-minded, self-motivated, high performing individuals. So, if you like the sound of working with some of the most iconic automotive brands and you’re interested in joining our great team on the LMG journey, then we’d love to hear from you!
What’s on Offer
- The opportunity to join a fast paced, high performing, friendly, fun workplace
- Modern, newly renovated, well equipped work environment
- Company uniform, modern lunchroom facilities, comfortable amenities and a range of appealing employee benefits on offer
- Industry leading Reward & Recognition and Employee Referral programs
- The chance to come and be a valued member of a growing company with expanding career pathways and personal development opportunities
Current Career Opportunities …
Contact us now for the chance to come and join the Local Motor Group team!